[pct-l] Hiking to WashingtonKraig

Kraig,
  So how much hiking have you worked up too?  In and hour/day/week?  Do you have the guidebooks yet?  Don't take the wilderness and your fitness casually.  Your idea is very ambitious and conditioning and preparation are essential!

  SB

robert vance <hikerrobbie@yahoo.com> wrote:

Kraig Mottar wrote: I figure I can hike a minimum of 10 hours a day. On days I'm a little tired, I can cut off 2 hours.

I think a more realistic plan is to try for cascade locks and take a bus from there to seattle