[pct-l] North to South

  People starting the hike in June often get on the trail at Walker Pass. This way they can fall in with the social life of the northbound hike. There are only a few southbound hikers so it can be a lonely, technically difficult hike while there are several hundred northbound hikers.

  Chance

Stephanie Thayer <slthayer@ucdavis.edu> wrote:
Hey,
Have been wanting to through-hike the PCT for a while and would like to this year.  I am
graduating (from college) mid June and would like to start then, and I figure it's pretty much only
possible for me to hike from North to South if I start so late.  Does anyone know if this is
possible, or know of anyone who has done this before.  Thanks,
Steph