[pct-l] Trail Stories -- Tellers Needed!

Calling all spinners of yarns and tellers of tales!

Have finely honed stories that keep folks spellbound around the campfire?
Are you able to recite epic poems to the enthrallment of others?  Are you a
big ham with a story to tell?  Or, are you a fan of the ancient art of
storytelling, and would rather hear a story well told than watch a re-run of
Survivor?

Well, PCTA Trail Fest is looking for the best of you to get together and
have a trail-story tellin' evening on Friday, March 31 at the Mission Inn in
Riverside, CA.  Story time (with cookies, of course!) is set to follow a
presentation by Mark Adams, Ansel Adam's grandson.  If you're up for some
real campfire-style jawboning, send me an email.

Trail Stories (patent pending) is part of the line-up of great classes,
presentations, and outings to be held as part of the PCTA's 2006 Trail Fest
Event taking place at the Mission Inn March 31-April 2.  Trail Fest is going
to be AWESOME and has something for everyone, no matter your trail
interests.  See old friends, the latest gear, and show your support for the
PCT by supporting the PCTA's event.  For more information, visit:

www.pcta.org <http://www.pcta.org/>

L-Rod

a.k.a. Donna Saufley (but only when I have to be)