[pct-l] Solar Panel Info?

Howdy Folks!

I am trying to find some information about using a small, roll-up solar panel to recharge the batteries on my GPS and camera during my 2006 hike.  Does anyone have any experience with them, and could you explain the use of the various adaptors that would be needed?  Or is there a way to recharge some AA bateries, and then use THEM to charge the devices?  I want to keep the total weight down to as little as possible, but I also want to keeop the number of attachments and cables to a minimum.  Your Thoughts?

Cheers!

Jim