[pct-l] Damn So Cal Weather

Datto

I know Rashid last time I talked to Rashid he was trying to refried  beans
right the first time. I called him about my computer problems and called  him
and called him and called him and called him and called him and called him.  To
my surprise I had Internet problems and guest who answered the phone Rashid,
I  called him and called him and called him and called him and called him  and
called him. Then I walked into Mac Donald's there was Rashid he redid my
order and redid my order redid my order and redid my order.
I am now working for Rashid and working for Rashid  working for Rashid  and
working for Rashid.

Lonetrail

Lonetrail

---  Lonetrail@aol.com wrote:
>> When I go into a Mac Donald's in WA I get
>> the order right the  first time in WA. It never >>  happen in SCA. How can
you screw up a cheese
>> burger  with  French fries so many times?

Oh holy cow. My good friend Rashid will be  so very happy to help you with
the most pressing of
your hamburger language  difficulties and computer malfunctions. My friend
Rashid is fluent in  all
of the California languages so please do not at all call to  hesitate.

Datto

PS: You didn't mention anything about all the  southern California bullet
holes.