[pct-l] Damn So Cal Weather

Up here in Northern California along the PCT and just a few miles from the
Oregon border, it was a cold grey day with an impending storm on the
horizon. I rode my bike to work in the dark, did some office work, drove
around in the forest, and saw less than 30 people all day. I'm glad the
secret of how great Southern California has gotten around, since I don't
function socially correct in big crowds! Bigfoot, my neighbor, doesn't like
crowds either.... he told me so last night.
We're suffering here in southern California today.  Nearly perfect blue
skies, wisps of white clouds, 80 degrees(!!!!).  I guess this why I stand in
line
everywhere I go and it takes me an hour each way to get to and from work.
14
million people must like something about this area and can't ALL be wrong.

(tic)

Strider