[pct-l] Damn So Cal Weather

OK...I must admit to griping about the excessive sunshine here in San
Diego. As a transplant from the Pacific Northwest, I actually miss hiking
in the drizzle. I miss real weather. I was actually much happier last week
during the wind and rain. So Cal sunshine is oppressive to some of us from
the Seattle, Swede-Finn gene pool. I guess the grass is always
greener...especially if you live in the Soutwest. ;-}

Siri

San Diego County