[pct-l] Damn So Cal Weather

In Ramona Calafornia 30 miles from the Warner Springs trailhead.  I
couldn't get my air conditioning adjusted just right in my pickup.
I wanted to go home and lay out in the sun but I couldn't.

bummer

For the next eight days though, I'll be in Kingman Arizona and Laughlin
Nevada with days of free time.
Might get the sun, BUT...................still.........this time of year
there is no pool side service.

Again...
I'll try to make due

Warner Springs Monty