[pct-l] PostHoler Update - Now with Post Offices

The Post-holer snow page is growing up.

We've added a second page dedicated to Post Offices. It has a 'clickable'
map that you can select the PO/mailing location of your choice and get
mailing info about it. While I have the usual locations covered, your input
is 'required'. I cannot maintain this page alone. Any
suggestions/additions/corrections you may have are sorely needed. This can
be a resource we all can benefit from, if we all contribute our knowledge.
And the knowledge base out there us astounding!

More additions will be coming in the months ahead, so stay tuned.

Happy 2006!!!!!!!
Scott
PCTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/postHoler
CDTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/cdtPostHoler