[pct-l] RE: JMT flip flop

Lonetrail!
That couldn't have possibly been Reinhold on Forester Pass! He'd never carry
the extra weight of cards to identify himself on his JMT runs! I knew who he
was when I met him at Wanda Lake in 8/05, no introductions needed!; we
shared a memorable trail moment, and when we exchanged emails, he put on his
reading glasses with only one earpiece; he is truly the epitome of the
ultralight hiking philosophofy!  I hope to see RM on his favorite trail
again someday too!!

Hope to see you on the trail again someday.

>     JMT Reinhold

Reinhold

We watched you running up Forest Pass. A group of us were up on top
enjoying
the view.  We thought you were some young kid. You passed out a  few cards
and took of like a bullet. I was the old guy

Lonetrail