[pct-l] Wonder Stove! Advertised in the Communicator

Hello fellow PCT Hikers, hope all are enjoying the Holidays and gearing up for the coming hiking season.  Along that line, does anyone own one of the Wonder Stoves (made out of soda cans) advertised in the last edition of the Communicator under the PCT Classified section?  I searched on the web and couldn't find any pictures or information for this stove.  They are selling for $4 each (plus $2 S&H).  Before I try one of these, I'd like to see the design or get more information about it.  Appreciate any assistance the list readers can lend.
  Thanks,
  Eric the Red
  Class of '81