[pct-l] Idyllwild verses Cabazon

    sorry monte but i do have to disagree with your final decision on the
cabazon vs. idyllwild.

   in my opinion there is absolutely no contest between the two, idyllwild
wins hands down.   idyllwild has EVERYTHING that a tired hungry pct hiker
would want(except a decent movie theatre).  how in the world can you beat 1$
taco night at el casitas resturant!??     cabazon on the other hand is
WWWWAYYYY out of the way of the trail and hell to get to and get back from.
the only cool thing there is the dinasours and a nice mail lady that gave me
a ride back to the trail. everything else about cabazon is WORTHLESS.   i
would never stop there again.     i think that idyllwild is easily one of
the best towns on the entire trail. and though this might stir up a little
conterversy, i also choose the town of idyllwild over etna.   no  offense
meant to big mamma, father serge and bloody stick, but i just didnt see what
made etna so special and why everybody said that it is the best hidden
sectret on the trail.  the trailhead cafe does have the BEST HAMBURGER ON
THE WHOLE TRAIL though!!

    these are just my opinions.
  have a wonderful day.
TYVEK