[pct-l] water treatment, aqua mira and straws

for all of us who live in earthquake country and/or tsunami danger
zones, hurricane zones, etc.  this could be an useful item to have in
one's emergency kit to provide drinking water. could even be handy in
one's day pack in case one got lost without adequate water.

Tortoise