[pct-l] JMT/PCT Double Yo-Yo Expedition

In a message dated 12/22/2005 1:06:29 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Hiker97@aol.com writes:

>>>If so, I will then do a double yo-yo of the   JMT/PCT.>>>

Your description gives me an idea.  You could become the first JMT  Thruparty
hiker (Thrupartier) . I believe that Hatchet John and the Three  Blind Mice
may hold the record for the first Thruhitch.   How quickly  could the JMT be
hiked if you went out to every Port of Call for an evening of  revel?  Make it
only "legit" passes, say... Lone Pine, Cedar Grove,  Independence, Bishop, VVR,
Mammoth (Red's Meadows?) Lee Vining, and The  Valley.

"No Way  Ray" Echols