[pct-l] Land Sale,, Wholesaling America

The Bush administration is wholesaling American because of the deficit on
exports verse imports. The monies taken on the sale of public land is consider
exports by the Bush Administration there by decreasing the gap between imports
 and exports. He will get on Television and with his slanted evil eyes  the
abnormal waving of his claws explaining we are decreasing the  deficit.  Of
course this all came about because of our  imports mostly from China. Yes, China
who aided the Vietcong and help kill  54,000 American fighter men and women
and wounded 500,000. Our media  bombarded us with what they called Vietnam an
unjust war. They had to end  this war in defeat for America so the Merchants
could trade with China. Because  of this unbalance trade Los Angeles the seventh
largest economy in the  world, one half of that wealth goes to the Merchants
in LA depriving millions of  Americans who lost their manufacturing jobs. These
monies also leads to the  buying of American politicians by people like
Abramoff who accumulated billions  of profit on China trade.

Some  day, just for the fun of it, you ought to read the international treaty
that  created World Heritage Sites in 1972 (I assume that's what you are
talking  about. Google couldn't find any reference to "World Ecosphere
Program" with  or without the inclusion of "UN" in the search)....just for
the fun of  it.

They don't own anything. They weren't given anything. The title  or ownership
never left us. It is expressly still in the hands of the nation  in which it
is found.

World Heritage Sites just open an avenue for  under developed countries to
get money and expertise to maintain the sites.  To make it completely legit
they have a few of ours in there.

And  Monty, how do you think the UN would enforce it....call out the French
Army?  Chad's Army? Who do you think is going to take those Parks away  from
us?

Monty, *we* are the enforcement arm of the UN. Do you think  we're going to
invade ourselves to give the land to the UN?

Just  exactly how do you think that is going to  work?

Jerry