[pct-l] JMT/PCT Double Yo-Yo Expedition

I am hearing that a yo-yo of the  JMT may have been done.  If so, I will then
do a double yo-yo of the  JMT/PCT.  The first in history with anyone who
wants to go with me.   That is as soon as the massive monetary donations start to
roll in from you for  my LuxuryLite carbon pack frame and super light
cylinders. The gear  goal is $500 and that should just about do it.

Plus, my trip expenses of another  $1500.  I like to party a lot in trail
towns and buy rounds of cold beer  and hot pizza for everyone.  You know how it
is with lots of singing,  yelling, falling down, posting bond, property
restitution, drying out, and other  pirate type stuff.  Also, we will like to call
the female food/beverage  servers "wench" and will have to leave the appropriate
giant tips for  that.  You understand how the normal trail life stuff is
expensive.  We will be quite a sight dragging/crawling ourselves out of  town for
the trail again.

Actually, this expedition could  thought of as trail town partying/pillaging
with some hiking thrown in to get to  the next town.  A loose confederation of
vagabonds, misfits, and hiker  trash wondering down the trail.  Just my kind
of people.

Thank you for your generosity and  attention.

Sincerely and gratefully,  Switchback
Trail Conquistador/Explorer  & Trail Town Pillager & Civilization  Wrecker