[pct-l] another type of intro

Howdy MG!

  I'll be out there along with my trusty patner who goes by the name of eagleye. Are you aware of the yahoo group for the class of 2006?
  See you out there! We are planning to leave from Campo on April 20. I was really excited about 4/20 until one of my nerdy science friends (who is a wealth of semi-useless information) informed me that it is Hitler's B-day. Hmmm.... Maybe we'll leave the 21st ;)
  jackalope

Andrew Heath <mittengrabber@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hey all!
In the final planning stages of my planning and
just wondered who I might be running into. I plan on
arriving in campo on the 22 of april for my start on
the 23rd. Just extending the olive branch to any and
all I will be meeting along the way.

safe travels,
Mittengrabber

Jennifer Head