[pct-l] Christmas Trees

My opinion:

Service animals are fine in stores, restaurants, etc. provided the
environment is safe for the animals.

However taking other animals (pets) into a store when the animal is not
good. I don't want to deal with merchandise that has been pawed,
mouthed, etc. by someone's pet or have animals running around creating
more hazards. All of us will pay for the costs of dogs being in stores
in higher prices.

OTOH, I am somewhat of a hyprocrite. I used to live near Piedmont Ave in
Oakland, Ca. I took one of my cats with me on my morning jaunts for
coffee in Peets. The cats were on a short leash and carried by me,
either in my hands or hiding in a cloth shopping bag. I was also careful
to keep tots from petting my one cat as she was and still is feisty and
could lash out and scratch someone. After a while Peets posted a sign
about no pets so I left my cat outside secured with the leash while I
went in and got my coffee. Then the staff started asking where my cat
was and I told them; and the staff said the sign didn't apply to me.

Tortoise