[pct-l] Christmas Trees

Here Comes Santa Claus

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus,
Right down the Christmas tree aisle
While Lonetrail?s pup is dumping something vile.
Saws are revvin?, children screamin?
Pretty scary, this sight.
Run like heck and say your prayers
'Cause Santa Claus wants to fight!

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus,
Right down the Christmas tree aisle
He's got chain that's filled with teeth
For Lone and Fido, too!
Hear that saw chain rumble, ramble,
Oh what a scary sight!
So jump in  the car and lock the doors
'Cause Santa Claus wants to fight!

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus,
Right down the Christmas tree aisle
He doesn't care if you're man or dog
He?ll slice you just the same!
Santa Claus knows we're all the devil?s spawn
And he?s gonna make you lame!
So fill your hearts with Christmas dread
'Cause Santa Claus wants to fight!

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus,
Right down the Christmas tree aisle
The saw swings round and voices cry out
That Santa?s mad again!
There?ll be no peace at Home Depot