[pct-l] Christmas Trees

Last year I went Christmas Tree Shopping and almost was beheaded by Santa
Claus.
My 120 pound German Shepherd and I went into Home Depot to buy a Christmas
Tree in Home Depot  parking lot.They had Santa with his long beard and red
outfit cutting the  trunks off trees with a chain saw and wrapping  them in the
spin/wire device. As I when by he was signing Ho Ho Ho Merry Merry  Christmas.
I picked out a tree I wanted and got in line to have the tree cut and
wrapped. Just as I handed the tree to Santa my dog pooped a very  loose liquid mess
about two feet in diameter in  Santa's work area.  Santa went berserk and
chased us with his chain saw.  If he would have  caught us it would have been a
massacre; he would have killed both of us. As he  was chasing us he would rev up
the saw. I was afraid to look back. I can  thank God for my hiking the PCT I
was able to out run the fat slob Santa  Claus. Security was called and they
were going to make me pick up the poop. I  said I would have if Santa would not
have tried to behead me I was afraid to go  back in. They then called the
manager who reluctantly told Santa to  pick up the poop. As I walked away I sang
Ho Ho Have a Merry Merry Christmas  Santa.

Lonetrail.