[pct-l] Holiday Cheers....

don't know much about the history of the "christmas" tree except that it
was part of the Germanic pagan celebration of the winter solstice. Like
many other such customs, the catholic church couldn't supress it or the
pagan celebration so the church adopted / adapted them to have a
christian meaning.

Tortoise