[pct-l] Charged up by Squeaky

Hi

I can't remember is L-Rod a blond

scroll down

I better duck next time I see L-Rod

Lonetrail

I have a  confession.  When I first heard of Scott Williamson's "yo-yo"
attempt  back in '97, I thought he was doing the trail play with a yo-yo the whole
way.  I wondered who was going to validate that he acutally used a yo-yo
while hiking every step (someone from Guinness Book of World Records trying to
keep up?).  Seriously, I thought that, and still chuckle about it  now.  So,
there's something no one has done before that won't force you  to attempt any
speed records!

L-Rod