[pct-l] Re: [at-l] Squeaky update

He "only" had 997 miles left to go? In about 4 weeks?!

I wish him well, too...

-"Camo"

From: KenDoig at aol.com (KenDoig@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec  9 12:09:22 2005
Subject: [pct-l] Southbound 2006 from S. Oregon to Central Sierra

Looking for hiking-partner/s. I am flexible, I can either start in OR or in
CA. I actually live in Medford, OR, but my folks live at Bass Lake, CA, near
Yosemite NP.
I have hike several sections of the PCT, from Kennedy Mdws to MulkeyPass and
from Toulumne Mdws to Sonora Pass, Summer 2002, and in 2000, the John Muir
Trail. I have live in the Sierras the better part of my life and I am an
experienced backpacker. My wife and I just recently moved to Oregon, but we go here
just as winter set in. I cannot wait to do some trips in the Cascades and
Siskiyous.
I guess we cannot go until the snow clears, the Sierra Nevada had a huge
snowfall last year.
Ken Doig