[pct-l] Tai Chi & the PCT

I am thinking of taking a Tai Chi  class and need some advice.  It might be
great to know this technique  for stretches on the trail.  I know the yoga Sun
Pose already.

I can take starting in January two  classes a week for $20 per month over at
Nellis AFB at the community  center.  It will be taught by a 3rd degree Black
Belt.  He will teach  the stretching aspects and not the self-defense part of
Tai Chi.  I guess  we might pick up some self-defense stuff too.

Anyone have an opinion on this out  there in trail land?  Will this really be
good to know and  beneficial?

By the way, the community center  folks asked me if I was interested in
conducting some classes out there  too.  I wonder what I might talk about?  Oh, I
know.  Hiking and  the PCT.  That's it.  More victims to indoctrinate with the
Switchback SuperSecret propaganda.  Neat.  I can't wait to get these  people
under my "Trail Mad Scientist" diabolical spell and  influence.

Don't set your backpack on  fire in protest. They really want me to do
PowerPoint presentations on safety  and crime prevention.  I just wanted to get you
all upset.  Lighten  up.  I was just foolin' with you.

Your hiking buddy,  Switchback
Trail Town Salon and Saloon  Patron