[pct-l] Dehydrated Water

> This brings up a great point. I an officially offering a reward of $100
American dollars cash to anyone who can come up with some dehydrated water.

> Cheers, Switchback
> Trail Banker & Camp Venture Capitalist

$100 for instant water!??
Switchback!
Thanks for the $100!

Also
Looking for venture capital.
Would you also like to buy into my new venture?

I have the instant water packets already.

Less than an ounce (one envelope) makes a full pint.
Direction: Empty contents into a plastic water bottle or other container if
desired.
Add two cups of water.
No cooking required.
Ready to drink immediately under normal conditions.

"Instant water. Just add water."!!!!

Recipe book for variations of the basic recipe available for $2.95 plus
$1.00 postage and handling.
Contains these recipes complete with helpful illustrations:
How to make:
Spring water
Tap Water
Lake Water
Creek Water.
Swamp Water (not recommended)
And my favorite.............. White Water

(O.K..........I just have to work a little on the required amount of water,
but I've gotten most of the bugs out of it.....with a filter)

Contact me for mailing my check, or I also accept PayPal.

Thanks, we'll be rich!!

Warner Springs Monty