[pct-l] SuperSecrets - Tasty Electrolytes

In a message dated 12/3/2005 4:34:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kdpo@gottawalk.com writes:

Check  the calorie difference between Crystal Light and Gatorade for
instance.  Crystal Light is 3 calories per serving and Gatorade is 50. If I
am going  to carry the stuff, it better be packed with calories.  :)
Ken
...GottaWalk

As a diabetic, calories is not what  I am looking for in this case.  Just
electrolytes.  Gatorade tastes  very sugary to me.  Too sweet.

I think for you it is just about  right.

Cheers,  Switchback