[pct-l] New book about the PCT

> http://www.danceswithmarmots.com
>   an interesting title and a unique perspective   - anybody read this
> one or know the author?
>   Shutterbugg

George Spearing's trail journal, "Dances with Marmots," was the very
first online PCT trail journal I ever read, back in 2002 or 2003.  I've
read many other journals since then but his remains one of my very
favorites.  Thanks for posting the  information about his book ? I plan
to buy it, not only to add it to my growing little library, but also to
support George in appreciation for the inspiring and entertaining way
he helped to introduce me to the Pacific Crest Trail.  I believe he has
withdrawn his journal from the internet now that it is available in
book form.  It was a very good read, and he's an interesting person.

Two Legs