[pct-l] pedicures for hikers in San Jose

For once you can take Switchback's words to the bank.

A good pedicure a week before (not too close) and a week after a hike will do wonders
for a long distance hiker of any gender.    You walk a lot straighter with some
of that
callous removed.

A hiker referral led me locally to

Herta Puentes in San Jose at 408-259-0237

Trained in Germany with years of experience, her pedicure is $35.
Don't be ashamed; she has several hiker clients and is not queasy
about hiker feet.    I've told her she ought to set up shop at ADZ, Agua Dulce,
Kennedy Meadows, etc.

I usually skip the toenail polish, though I've never seen another male customer.
If you tell her David sent you, she'll know who you mean.