[pct-l] RE: Heel wear

> Everything else is fine, except the usual trashing of the fabric inside of the
heels which doesn't seem to bother me. In a previous pair of NB-805s, I glued
really thin pieces of leather inside the heels which totally stopped the heel
fabric wear, but it's kind of a pain to do.

Another option is to use an ENGO patch. These are very slippery patches that
can be applied to the back inside of the heel of your shoes or boots. There
are three sizes. The patches are very thin and less intrusive than a leather
patch. Other uses include on insoles, sides of your shoes--anywhere there is
friction. They can be see at http://www.goengo.com.

John Vonhof
Fixing Your Feet Ezine at: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/fixingyourfeet
Happy Feet blog: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/happy_feet/
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition