[pct-l] RE: GPS and PCT

I have also used the same topo maps in an old Garmin
GPS.  In section E, the maps do not show the PCT.  I
still found the topo maps useful.  As a map geek, I
had the AAA map for Kern county which does show the
PCT as well as the pages from the PCT guide book.
Between Yosemite and Mammoth, the Garmin maps do show
the PCT.  I cannot vouch for anywhere else but I agree
the topo in the GPS along with the other maps.  I used
the Harrison maps that cover the John Muir trail in
this area and was very happy with them.  Wish he would
do it for the PCT.
Sabina

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs