[pct-l] Re: Sleeping Bag Question

I was given a sleeping bag by a friend recently and I wonder if anyone is familiar with this particular model.  Here's what happened.  My friend is a sixth grade teacher at a public elementary school in suburban Sacramento.  Several months ago she took her class for an overnight stay in the historic sailing ship "Balclutha" tied up in San Franciso and administered by the National Park Service where the kids bring their sleeping bags and get to experience a night aboard a 100 year old sailing ship.  The folks at the Balclutha decided to empty out their sleeping bag locker and gave the teacher this sleeping bag despite her protestations that it didn't belong to anyone in her class.  They didn't care, they just wanted to get rid of it.  She is not a backpacker, but she knew I was, so she gave the bag to me.

It's a goose down TNF and the tag says "Ultralight (Versa) Reg L.H."  I got on the TNF web site and couldn't find this particular bag, so I'm wondering what I have.  It has straight tubes, unlike the bags on the TNF web site, which have wavy tubes.  It appears to be a 30 degree lightweight bag in like new condition with no stains or dirty spots and at 6' I just barely fit in, but it would be usable for someone my height.  It must be an older model TNF.  Anyone familiar with this bag, particularly what it cost when new?

John Coyle
Sacramento