[pct-l] GPS and PCT Cont.

This is in fact correct - we just bought an Etrex
Legend C and we had to shell out another hundred bucks
for maps.  You cannot put any other maps on them other
then the Garmin ones.  You can use other mapping
programs to upload routes and waypoints though, I
believe.  Probably what they mean by "GPS compatible".

Guinness