[pct-l] grown-up clothes

In a message dated 11/23/2005 9:55:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wayneskraft@comcast.net writes:

>>>What do you all think of hiking in grown -up clothes: very  light
weight long sleeve shirts and  pants?>>>>

After 50+ years of sun exposure and a recent bout of [sucessfully cured] basel cell carcinoma on my nose, I think a LOT about how I should have worn a long-sleeved shirt/long pants AND a good sun hat all those sun-filled years! [But - as always - HYOH].
Tim S. [in SUNNY Albuquereque]From jerrygoller at backpackgeartest.org  Thu Nov 24 17:15:36 2005