[pct-l] Long pants & sleeves

Dave,  Thank you for  the response. This couple was not Mr. and Mrs.
Toms.  They were sobo with day packs and spoke yankee English. I also
think you and Michele were past Mt. Hood by the end of August? For
some reason I can't seem to find your journal at trailjournals.com.
Ex Officio claims their permethrin will survive 25 washings.  I take
it you'd be skeptical of that claim.  Poison oak protection.  Another
plus.

Wayne