[pct-l] AT hiker "exploits charity and trust"

Huummm... 10 YEARS! Here in Hawaii a guy got 10 years for murder. Another
guy got 10 years for terroristic threat. Some years back I pressed charges
on a guy for terroristic threat and he got community service and a job
referral.

My mind is boggled. I stopped driving cars for fear of being executed... for
parking infractions. I used to be a punk rocker and must now laugh at
myself. The corporate government at large is WAY more punk rock than I ever
was. Anarchy is in vouge. You can buy the fashion at K-Mart.

I'm trying to stay positive... and I don't mean hiv!

I jokingly call trail angels Trail Devils. I'd like to see Trail Devils that
use their "charity" to pawn their religion get 10 years! Satan is the best
thing that Christianity ever invented. And on that note I must say; when I
was in Big Bear I was treated wonderfully by the Christian community. Not
one of them insulted me by trying to convert me. God bless them... and Tiny
Tim.

the very dirty, Pygmy