[pct-l] Dog Names

 I  have finally figured out how to look at the problem of real names vs. trail  names. A so called real name is a dog name. We are tagged at birth with a name  that other people can control us with. Speak! Fetch! Submit & Obey! When we  take trail names, social authority no longer has a convenient way to make us do  their bidding. It confuses them and keeps us on the path to self ownership.

  Chance