[pct-l] Why Hike?

    I adventure travel, and now hike, because that is where  freedom is at. Here in the sedentary world of American Dreamland, we spend most  of our days re-acting to other peoples agendas and desires. On the trail, all  of that carefully designed prompting and manipulation is gone, allowing us to  live every day as nature intended and enabling us to take back the ownership of  our lives.