[pct-l] Fw: Section E water report update

Asabat, your direct address bounced. The message said they could not find 4jefferynet.

 Apologies to everyone else getting this.

----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Baily
To: asabat
Cc: Hiker97@aol.com ; carolwbruno@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:30 AM
Subject: Section E water report update

I recently walked parts of Section E with Switchback and Can't Quit. Here are some updates for your water reports. Locations that I do not mention are either currently accurate on your site or we did not investigate them as we were carrying plenty of water. We left water at some of them from caches that Switchback had placed some time ago.

11/15 --- Anderson cache at ~mile495: Was dry, left ~2 liters courtesy of Switchback.

11/16 --- Pine Canyon Creek flowing. left 6 liters trailside between creek and road courtesy of Switchback (for when stream dries up or for use to avoid water treatment).

11/17 --- Tylerhorse Canyon has 6" wide stream flowing (not very deep).

11/18 --- ~mile 553: Trough full of ugly-looking green water; shower working with clear-looking water.

Pieces