[pct-l] OR and WA resupply recs

> Why WOULDN'T you send a resupply package to Ollalie Lake?

Good point.

> Same statement applies for Stevens Pass. The Kracker Barrel has a terrible
> selection. Why resupply there when you have the wonderful option of
sending
> yourself a resupply package there?

I found the same.  My resupply box had everything though.  Packwood is
great also.

 >I don't buy at Mazama in Crater Lake?

Twice I've sent my box to the store.  Once the store was out of almost
everything (September 15th end of season cut back)

Steheiken Store wasn't too good.  I sent a box but still hit the bakery.

My weight strategy requires sending a lot more boxes that anyone I know. It
works for me, but I would not recommend it.  No one hikes exactly like me.

Warner Springs Monty