[pct-l] SoBos (or something) in Campo

met up w/one gallon and billy goat and camped with them at boulder oaks cg
last night under a beautiful giant old oak tree.  also while hanging out at
the mt. laguna store around 2pm we ran into seattle dave (a "long lost"
friend from hiking together near Skykomish), K-Bear, and No Name (who we
didn't realize we knew from up in Northern Oregon).  Also met Bill Jennings
up that way.  All those hikers will be at the border Monday at midday to
afternoon, they've said.  ANyways, a question...KBear is trying to reach Bob
Reise, here in San Diego.  Does anyone have his number that they could
e-mail me off list so I could give it to him?  thanks!
barnyard (and shamlu's trainer)