From: <eyakel@earthlink.net>
To: "Bill & Cathy" <tahoe.cat@verizon.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 3:22 PM
Subject: Package information request

> I will probably be in your area around July 5th to 10th.  What is the
earliest you receive packages for PCT hikers at your address at Donner Lake?
If it gets there too early what happens to it?  I understand that you are
there only for the month of July, is that correct.  Thank you for the
information.  And thank you for your continued generosity to thru-hikers.
Eric Yakel