[pct-l] Marine Corps Birthday

There are way more vets/Marines on here that I thought!

Should we start a little subgroup here??
USVADZKOMPCT? (U.S.Vets Annual Day Zero Kickoff Meeting PCT)

Do you know what a TLA is?? It is a three letter acronymn. I love
TLA's...they are all over the place. For example PCT (hhaaahah)

But in this case, it is a longer TLA, like a Twelve Letter Acronymn.

And hey..Ten Letter and Two Letter Acronyms are ok too...

BRB, FYI,

They are all over the place!!

For example I trained at the USMCMWTC near Sonora Pass PCT area.
(United States Marine Corp Mountain Warfare Training Center)

http://www.nowsms.com/framer.htm?
http://www.nowsms.com/discus/messages/12/1309.html

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2005/09/stupid-acronymn-2.html

http://www.villiscareview.com/AcronymsPrintablePage.htm

LOL on the PCT!

Richard

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 4:56:53 -0500, enyapjr wrote
> On November 10th, Jim Owen wrote:
>
> >"For the Marines (past, present and future) in the family - Happy
Birthday!!!