[pct-l] Wilderness Press maps

I was just cleaning out my map drawer and discovered a series of maps for
the backcountry Sierra that centers on the PCT (traced on the map). They are
are photographically reduced images of 15' USGS quadrangles printed on
waterproof paper. They fold flat (3"X4") and weigh 1 oz. I am thinking these
might be a very good choice for thru hikers navigating this section of the
PCT. For example, the Mt. Goddard quadrangle picks up the PCT as it travels
along the Middle Fork King's River around Devils Washbowl, and details the
route all the way to the Mclure Meadows Ranger Sta in Evolution Valley.
Great maps! They are sold by Wilderness Press out of Berkeley. Thought I'd
pass that along to anyone not satisfied with the guidebook maps-- especially
for the high Sierra.