[pct-l] SuperSecrets - Page 2

AsABat wrote: Switchback, my lawyer will be contacting your lawyer about
your infringement
on my patent. I hold patent #00000BS on the idea of putting  food in a bag
for each day. I'm sure you saw me with my bag on top of Dick's  Pass, so you
can't deny it.

I knew I got that idea somewhere.  I just did not know there were  witnesses.
 TrailDad and Can'tQuit were there too on top Dick's Pass that  morning.  And
I have already started to spend the royalty fees too.   Bummer.

With Deepest Apologies, Switchback
With Camp Eggs on My Face & My Bear Can  Empty