[pct-l] PCT data CDROM - for sale

Hello all,

I was planning on a 2004 thru hike that didn't happen.  It will be a number of years until I can get back to this dream so I am selling my data CD.   I received this as a gift in early 2004.  It is a single trip planning CD ROM.  It has maps, photos, discriptions, and elevation profiles.  You can check out the new version of this at

www.morethanamile.com

This is an original and not a copy or burned CD.

Note: For sale is a single CD that covers the entire trail(what was available in early 2004), it appears that the new version is a 3 CD set.

It is in good working order and has no scratches on it.

Retail $40
For sale  $20

hope this can help somone's trip

Please respond directly to my email so we don't clog the list.
Scott