[pct-l] Cook less on the trail

I am totally into " Cookless" on the trail... I just got my sponsorship money to for my 2018 thru-hike and all food will provided.  Pop Tarts taste great warm or cold. With all  the different flavors, you never tire of them. ( So many more flavors now then in 77)  Even my sleeping bag will use the same wrapper logo coating as the two packet pop-tarts.  The berry flavors have a slightly high vitamin content.  Try Pop-tarts on a stick over a fire for a richer smoky flavor . No end to the ways these can be cooked or eaten. The only thing I will miss about being stoveless on my hike is pop-tarts boiled. Stewed pop tarts are a long time trail favorite ( esp. apple cinnamon ) Nothing beats boiled pop-tarts after a hard day on the trail....... (TIC# 345672)