[pct-l] Last Call - Section E Expedition

Public Notice: The big PCT Section E expedition is coming up this  Saturday.
The first part will be from Cottonwood Canyon to Hwy. 138. I  think it is
about 20 miles.  The total expedition mileage is around 70  miles.

Anyone that wants get in on this better let me know fast.  There are 5  of us
hiking various sections of the trail on this expedition.  I will pull  into
Victorville Friday to party with Rattlesnake.

I of course will be testing various techniques and gear ideas on the  hike.
Cant'tQuit is expedition leader and medical expert.  I am  expedition Trail
Pirate Ruffian and Trail Town Party Animal.

Cheers, Switchback
Camp Cookless Gourmet & Trail Grunt