[pct-l] Water in Section E

I finished a SoBo thru-hike on 10/29 at the lead of the SoBo wave.  When I
passed Section E, almost a month ago there were all sorts of water cashes
with most being less than 10 miles apart and near 10 gallons.  But, that was
some time ago and the bulk of the SoBo wave (I estimate about 20 hikers)
probably made a sizeable dent in the cashes and I doubt they've been
refilled.  All natural water sourses were flowing strongly with no end in
sight.

Nathan "Teflon" Young