[pct-l] set o' books for sale

hello,

I have the following books for sale,

Pacific Crest Trail - Mexican border to Tuolumne Meadows
Pacific Crest Trail - Tuolumne Meadows to Oregon Border
Pacific Crest Trail - Oregon and Washington
Pacific Crest Trail - Town Guide
Pacific Crest Trail - Data Book

Retail price = $81.00

I will sell the set for $50

Theese were purchased early in 2004 for planning a thru hike that didn't happen, these are in great shape, they never have been on the trail. They do have a very little wear from being carried in a book bag and one has a coffee stain on it.  No dog ears, no notes or highlighting.  Overall they are in "good" condition

Please send email to me directly so that we don't clog the list.

Thanks
Scott