[pct-l] Question - Cookless on the Trail & Daily Food Bag

Excellent info, Steel-Eye.  It just seems that for the  typical weekend or
week long trip, going cookless it really no  problem.  If I were doing a long
trip or thru hike, then I would look at  nutrition a lot more carefully.  It is
then critical.  A show stopper.

One thing I am planning for the big Section E expedition next week is  to
carry a "daily" ZipLock bag of things I want to consume as I walk.  I  think this
is going to make a big improvement in my daily nutrition.  I  makes it so
much easier to organize my in take of food/drink items each  day.  The "Daily
Bag" does not include lunch or dinner items.

Cheers, Switchback
Captain Hook of the Trail & Camp Pirate